Our urea-formaldehyde concentrate 85 (UFC 85) is a clear and viscous material that contains 60% formaldehyde, 25% urea and water. UFC 85 is principally used in the production of thermoset resins and in various organic and agricultural products. It offers many benefits to manufacturers including:
– Economical shipping (high concentrations of formaldehyde and urea)
– Excellent product stability (long storage life, consistent clarity)
– Reduces process water effluent
The main applications of Urea-formaldehyde concentrated (UFC) are:
– Production of urea formaldehyde resin and glue.
– Urea-producing petrochemical units in order to increase the mechanical resistance of urea.
– An anti-caking agent in agricultural urea fertilizers by petrochemical plants and reduces its burning features.